Tetris Theme Tetris Theme

My favourite rendition of Korobeiniki ever (aka 'The tetris song' - even though it's a folk song that predates computer games)

Wind Requiem Wind Requiem

Awesome!

This has always been one of my favourite themes from any SquareSoft game, I had it on my playlist for years.

This is, in some ways, better than the original. This version is going on my playlist right away!

ChronoNomad responds:

Do it up! It's one of my favorites from CT, too. I'm glad to hear that you like my version. :)

The Conflict - Marifax The Conflict - Marifax

Very Nice, synth strings get tiresome.

Very nice, I like this a lot. You said this was a work in progress, so I'll tell you what I think you could change - but I'm not a musician, so this may not be the best advice!

Around one minute in the 'synth strings' (or whatever, the base chords) started to grate a little. I would have loved for them to quiet down and let the melody piccato and the 'horn' to go kind of solo (I'm sorry, again not a musician I don't know the instrument names), you kind of went the reverse direction around 1:50 and did strings/horn, but my ears were tired of the string chords by that point.

Marifax responds:

I'll see what i can do about those parts then, thanks for listening and commenting :)