Let's Play Intro Let's Play Intro

Too long

If this is an intro you plan to use for repeated things ('Lets play' tends to be Youtube
things that you air regularly, if I understand correctly) Then this needs to be WAY shorter, otherwise your fans will get bored before your movie starts.

Also, there is an accent on the 'e' in Pokémon. I know accents don't make sense to native English speakers(except in rare cases like Resumé), but it without it the word is spelled wrong.

Velocity Wings Velocity Wings

There's a glitch at the beginning where you have to press both the mouse and the spacebar at the same time to start (after that space works fine) - I don't think most people trying this will figure that out.

Once you get going it's rather addictive and I love the music.

bumblebirds responds:

Ahh that's not actually the problem, I see what you mean though!
The game loses focus when it starts up, you just need to click back into it but I'll see about fixing that now.

Final fantasy DXD Final fantasy DXD

Good start, needs tweaks.

You've clearly put a lot of work into the ability animations. The first battle was kind of long since there was no context for plot (if there is a plot to your game, I'll explain in a bit). I wound up selecting the first attack option over and over, and probably would have quit if I didn't see potential (You'll probably lose less patient gamers). Seeing damage numbers would have helped (Woot! I dealt 128 damage!!) since this is supposed to be a Final Fantasy derivative.

At the end of the first battle, the game froze (black screen, music kept playing), so unfortunately you'll probably need to fix it. As such I can't comment too much beyond the first battle.

Overturn900NG responds:

I used the spriters reasorce to animate it.

Tetris Theme Tetris Theme

My favourite rendition of Korobeiniki ever (aka 'The tetris song' - even though it's a folk song that predates computer games)

Wind Requiem Wind Requiem

Awesome!

This has always been one of my favourite themes from any SquareSoft game, I had it on my playlist for years.

This is, in some ways, better than the original. This version is going on my playlist right away!

ChronoNomad responds:

Do it up! It's one of my favorites from CT, too. I'm glad to hear that you like my version. :)

The Conflict - Marifax The Conflict - Marifax

Very Nice, synth strings get tiresome.

Very nice, I like this a lot. You said this was a work in progress, so I'll tell you what I think you could change - but I'm not a musician, so this may not be the best advice!

Around one minute in the 'synth strings' (or whatever, the base chords) started to grate a little. I would have loved for them to quiet down and let the melody piccato and the 'horn' to go kind of solo (I'm sorry, again not a musician I don't know the instrument names), you kind of went the reverse direction around 1:50 and did strings/horn, but my ears were tired of the string chords by that point.

Marifax responds:

I'll see what i can do about those parts then, thanks for listening and commenting :)